Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Anime Review: Pretear

I just watch Pretear and I remember how good it was. I forgot it was only 13 episode so I almost spent an hour looking for episode 14. I like this anime because the characters are very hot and cute. The main character is very funny and has a interesting personally. Her family is very funny and interesting. This anime is about a girl who father got remarried to a very rich lady and now she has a stepmother and two stepsister. One day she meets a leafe knight and finds out that she the pretear. Now she needs to save the world from the Princess of Disaster. This anime is very funny and it's has romance. It also has moments where you just want to cry your heart out. The drawing is nice and the music is amazing. I love the opening. The story is beautiful. I think everyone should try to watch this anime. It's not going to take a long time to finish. It's only 13 episodes.



No comments:

Post a Comment