Sunday, December 14, 2014

Anime Review: Special A

I rewatch an anime called Special A. It really funny and has a lot of romantic. There so many couple in this anime. The story is about a girl named Hikari who is beat to a guy named Takishima. She determine to be 1st place and not be 2nd place. To Hikari her eternal rival is Takishima who keeps beating her in everything. Their friends are really funny and have interesting personally. Characters are all are interesting in their own way. The anime has 24 episodes and has a kind of good ending. I guess. It doesn't have a good ending because there could have been better but it did have only 24 episode so I can understand why they ended it like that. I like the art because the character look pretty (mostly the guys) and the story is really interesting because it´s fun to see Hikari try to beat Takishima. There a character who likes animal and a character who talks with a notebook because she wants to save her voice. I like the openings because it sounds amazing. Hikari and Takishima fights are always entertaining and funny to watch because they do the most weird things that are impossible to do in real life. And the main characters are in a program in school that only the top 7 students can enter. It a really good anime to watch. I think everyone should give this anime a try because it´s really good anime. Wow I type a lot. I´m really proud of myself.

Here are some pictures of Special A:

No comments:

Post a Comment