Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Manga Review: Assassination Classroom Chapter 160

In chapter 160, Valentine Day is still going on, Bitch-sensei is trying to get Karasuma-sensei attention. While Koro-sensei is talking to the principle. It seems like a calm chapter, like they are setting up something for later. Like a fight or something else, but it really surprised me when Karasuma-sensei asked Bitch-sensei to move with him. Because it really came out of no where and it wasn't expecting it to happen.


This is the free opening and I know it has nothing to do with Assassination Classroom
it is still a good opening and I don't have any picture of the chapter. Also I want to see 
if the video plays at all because I don't know why but it just won't play video. 
I DO NOT OWN THIS OPENING OR ANIME, IT BELONG TO ITS CREATOR.
THE VIDEO DOESN'T PLAY WHY WON'T IT PLAY!
SORRY IT DOESN'T PLAY

No comments:

Post a Comment