Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Anime Review: Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove it

 This anime is about science graduate students and how one of them, Himuro Ayame, fell in love with a fellow science grad student, Yukimura Shinya. When Himuro Ayame confessed her love to Yukimura Shinya who basically said where's the prove (like my goddamn science teachers in the past). Himuro Ayame was stump by this question because she didn't have any. So Yukimura Shinya and Himuro Ayame decided to do an experiment to prove that love can be scientifically proven. These two characters are driven by science and that everything can be proven by science. Because of this, they start an experiment that makes the other science grad students in their lab participate as well. The other science grad students have interesting personalities and are funny to watch. I recommend this anime to people who like fluff and comedy. 🐻



*Thoughts/Spoilers*(Do Not Read The Paragraph Below Because It Contains Spoilers)

I actually like this anime which is saying a lot because I don't like science and I don't get it. This anime included these little clips with a bear that explains the science part. My favorite character is Inukai Kosuke because he's hilarious. He's so in love with the character from his favorite dating sim. And I love his dynamic with his childhood friend, Ibarada Ena, who's also in the same lab as him. I'm not going to lie, I ship Kosuke and Ena together because they are so cute together. It's also cute how the two main characters do their experiment because you could tell they both have feelings for each other, but don't realize what they are feeling is love. Another character I find interesting is Kanade Kotonoha because it's so funny when she suddenly flips someone out of habit. She is also the one with common sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment